20 facts

 I have read loads of these posts recently, and find them really interesting, and since I'm new to this game, though it was about time I let you know some things about me! So you may or may not already know...

1. I am both long and short sighted, one in each eye.
2. I have size 2 feet.
3. My favourite colour is turquoise.
4. I am a student teacher.
5. I have ME so I sleep A LOT.
6. My favourite flavour is almond.
7. I am allergic to dairy and peanuts.
8. I'm 5'1" and the kids I work with are often taller than me.
9. My hair has been blue, pink, purple, tropical red, black, brown, blonde and is currently dark red. it is naturally mousy brown.
10. My eyes are grey.
11. I am a cat and a dog person, but also a reptile person. I used to have a beautiful leopard gecko named Sal who lived to be 13.
12. I have grade 5 certificates in music theory, singing and clarinet, and grade 6 in piano. I am currently learning the ukulele.
13. I live with 4 boys and 2 hamsters.
14. I have six piercings, all on my ears, and no tattoos.
15. My favourite TV shows are The Big Bang Theory and New Girl
16. I have an unhealthy obsession with Taylor Swift. I love her too much.
17. I successfully made french macarons once, and I have not been able to do it again, despite doing the exact same thing I did before. It is my proudest baking achievement, yet also my greatest frustration!
18. If I wasn't going into teaching, I would like to open a cake shop.
19. I watched a full football match for the first time in my life last year, and it was the most boring thing I have ever sat through. 
20. I think this is the best photograph I've ever taken, and it makes me happy every time I see it: 

Please link me your 'facts' posts, I do love reading them!


Labels: , , , , ,