I never really appreciated the quote..
"There's no place like home."
..until I moved out.
As I mentioned yesterday, I have been lucky enough to have a few days off and were able to go stay with my parents. Living in a rather damp old shared house makes me thankful for all the little things I may have taken for granted before, so I thought I'd share a few of my favourite things with you.
1. Pink walls and bunting. Girly and simple - I love it!
2. My comfy bed. I love living with my boyfriend, I really do, but it is a treat
to have a whole bed to myself once in a while!
(I love my girly Cath Kidston sheets and quilt too.)
3. Pretty shoes all in a row.
4. My Mumma's cooking.
(including the worlds best roast dinners and dairy free cheesy leeks!)
5. Watching this little girl sleep....
....and generally laze about all day!
6. Going out in the car with these two..
7. Walking in the woods. I love Brighton, but I do miss the woods.
There is nothing I like better than a peaceful walk amongst the trees in the afternoon sunshine.
Labels: bed, bunting, comforts, dogs, home, nature, photos, puppies, trees, walks