birchbox - my first beauty box

Hello lovelies!
Now you may have seen in the Brighton Blogger Meet post that I was lucky enough to receive a Birchbox as a part of the goody bag. I was particularly excited about this, as I have heard and read so many excellent reviews about beauty boxes, but had not yet tried one.
Now those who know me well, know I've got a bit of a thing about packaging. Absolutely everything about this box was just lovely. The outer box is a gorgeous pink, and contains the inner Birchbox itself, which is a natural cardboard box embossed with with a pink logo and edging. It also arrived with a copy of the Birchbox magazine, the cover of which featured a lovely picture of cherry blossom, which is another favourite of mine!
Inside the box is another hot pink package, a draw string bag containing a wonderful array of goodies. It included a full sized Parma Violet soap, which smells so beautiful and strong you can smell it out side of the whole box! It also included a face cleanser, serum, Weleda's coveted Skin Food, a glossy red lip pencil by Mirenesse, and a cute little mirror.
I was really impressed by the selection of products, and can't wait to try them out. A particular favourite is the mirror, which is just so cute and perfect for the months ahead!
This was my first beauty box, but I don't think it will be my last! Have you tried Birchbox or any other beauty boxes before? What did you think?
xxx

Birchbox retail at £10 per month plus p&p.

Labels: , , ,