skincare routine and spots

Hello lovelies!
Happy Sunday to you all! Today, we are going to talk about skincare, in terms of spots and damage control. I've mentioned it a few times now, but I do get spots (I mean, who doesn't?!) and would really like it to become less of a taboo subject in the beauty world. I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite skincare products:
Please note: By no means am I claiming here to be a skincare expert. I am talking about what works for me here, and I fully understand that everyone is different, so what works for me may not work for the next person!

The Trio: 
Green People Oy! Clear Complexion Control Kit (Was £20.95, currently £18.95*- go quick!)
Cleanser, Make-up Remover & Moisturiser
This one is actually a bit of a miracle product in my opinion! It takes off even waterproof makeup quickly and easily, and leaves skin feeling soft and nourished. The fact that it is working on blemishes is a lovely bonus too.
Foaming Cleanser 
This light foamy face wash is quick and easy to use and fights blemishes while you cleanse, again, a lovely extra.
Clear Skin Gel
A spot treatment gel that actually smells nice! I keep this one with me on the go, and it dries quickly so doesn't affect your make-up routine.

Skinetica (£9.99*)
I received this product in the goody bag from the Brighton Blogger meet up, and have been using it daily ever since. The day after I started using it I noticed that the spots I had were less red, and by the next day had begun to disappear. Since then, I have been using it to keep new spots away. You literally sweep it over your face with a cotton ball, so it couldn't be quicker and easier to use.

Nourish - Balance Peptide Serum (£16.95*)
I suppose this product is more of a luxury than a necessity to a skincare routine, but I absolutely love it. I have combination skin, and it does exactly what it says on the label and balances it beautifully. My dry patches are wonderfully moisturised and it keeps the oil at bay, and the best bit? It actually smells like real apples, which are one of it's main ingredients. It really is a lovely product to use!

I would like to add that although this post features pr samples, these are genuinely the products that I use daily, and love dearly, and so my views are honest as always!
What is your go-to skincare routine?
xxx

Labels: ,