nails of the day: nude and natural

Hello lovelies!
Now as much as I hate to admit it, sometimes bright yellow nail polish isn't necessarily the most suitable colour. Sadly, there are times when we all have to be sensible. Recently, I have invested in my first full sized OPI nail polish, and I think I have found the perfect nude shade for those times when neat and natural nails are necessary.
 OPI Care to Danse - this was a fragrance direct bargain, and I really love it! It has a lovely glossy sheen and dries quickly, and is long lasting, 2 coats of this will last me a week at work.
After the OPI my other natural favourites are:
Essie in Delicacy, a lovely soft pearly pink
Boots 17 Lasting Finish polish in Forever, a gorgeous creamy taupe shade
Essie in We're In It Together, a sweet girly pink
And my must have, Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus base and top coat, which has actually done wonders for my nails recently, and makes polishes last so much longer. 
 Do you have any other natural colour recommendations?
xxx

Labels: , , , ,