Blue Floral | OOTD

Dress - White Stuff
Boots - Zara
Bag - Cath Kidston
Outfit post attempt number two! This is the sort of outfit that I wear to work regularly, smart-casual, but comfortable! I picked up the dress in a White Stuff sale, I love their tunics and tops for work, they can be a bit pricey but they often have good sales on, and they are hard wearing and wash well. Working in a school means I often get fairly disgusting painty, muddy, sticky, glittery etc, so clothes need to fare well in classroom situations, and I find White Stuff clothes are great for this. My boots are from Zara Kids, (hooray for small feet!), and I have pretty much lived in them since they arrived on my doorstep a little while ago. The bag is from Cath Kidston, and I love it dearly. I wanted one for ages and finally got one in the sale a few months ago, and it really is perfect. It fits everything I need and keeps it zipped in and safe from the rain with the oilcloth exterior, and is the perfect size to keep tucked under my arm when I am out and about. Thanks again to my photographer/little brother for taking these pictures!

Labels: , , , , ,