Review: Weleda

A little while ago I was very kindly sent a lovely box of mini Weleda products to try out. You will have heard me rave about Skin Food (If you haven't you can read about it here) which I got in a Birchbox and absolutely loved, so I was very excited to try out some other products by the brand. The products were:
Facial:
Wild Rose Smoothing Day Cream
This light floral and herbal scented cream is a gorgeous daily moisturiser and has a lovely cooling effect to the skin. It is highly hydrating so I imagine would be great if you had dry skin. It worked well as a good under makeup base, I have been using this every morning and will definitely be purchasing a full size when it runs out!
Iris Hydrating Facial Lotion
I have been using this one in my before bed skincare routine, and I have been loving the smoothing effect it has on my skin. This has worked really well on my combination skin, with a balancing effect and light moisturisation. This has a gorgeous scent to it too!
Body:
Baby Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash
Weleda stock a baby range perfect for new mums and little uns, and great for the rest of us too! I love the baby softness of this body wash, which feels like a silky conditioner on your skin. The light floral scent, as with all of the products, is just lovely and smells so natural, I imagine mums would be more than happy to put this on their babies.
Baby Calendula Lotion
As with the shampoo and body wash, this gentle lotion is great for babies and the rest of us, with a softening effect but also very soothing, I have found this works well on dry skin on the backs of my arms which can be quite sensitive at times.
Skin Food
A firm favourite of mine, this herbal scented cream softens like nothing else I have ever used, and a tiny bit goes a long way, so this is another one I will definitely be purchasing in full size!
Birch Cellulite Oil
I am very lucky in that cellulite isn't a big issue for me at the moment, but I love the firming effect of this oil. I find my skin feels tighter after use, and this doubles as having a soothing effect when rubbed into sore muscles after exercise!

Hair: Oat Replenishing Shampoo
This shampoo is a brand new release, available from the 1st of September. I was lucky enough to try this out before the release, and really loved the effect it has on my fine and dry hair. Made with oats and natural ingredients, this product is designed to restore dry and damaged hair, and I found it had a lovely softening and thickening effect, I am looking forward to the release of this to try the shampoo and conditioner together!

My favourite part about all of these products is the scent. All of Weleda's all natural products have floral and herbal scents that let you know how natural the product is, you can really smell the ingredients used, which I think is so lovely when so many other skincare products can end up full of newly developed compounds and chemicals! Have you tried any products by Weleda? What are your favourites?

Labels: , , , , , , ,