September Favourites

It's monthly favourites time again! Where does the time go?! I have actually found so many lovely products this month, it was really hard to narrow it down! I picked these 5 as as I have really enjoyed using each and every one of them, and ones that will definitely be on my repurchase list in the future!
The Body Shop Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt*
Full review here. This gorgeous sweet scented bath gel has tripled my amount of bubble baths this month. A small amount makes a huge amount of honey scented bubbles, and has a lovely softening effect on the skin. Also, it smells absolutely divine!
L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution
Full review here. The reason I love this one is that it has cut my cleansing routine time in half, as it does such a good job at getting my eyeliner off! It seems to be doing a great job at keeping my skin clear and minimising blemishes too, so that is a bonus. It is also really quite cheap, and you get a great big bottle, so lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend this one!
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Full review here. This seems to be the perfect foundation for this time of year, a decent level of coverage for transferring back from bb creams and tinted moisturisers, but still fairly light if like me, you aren't a fan of heavy foundations. The colour match is just perfect for my skin, and does a great job at lasting through a long day at work. Not bad at all for a £6.99 foundation!
Taylor Swift Taylor Perfume
Full review here. I bought this in a sale at The Perfume Shop, and have used it every day since. It is such a lovely sweet and floral fragrance, a quick spray in the morning is such a lovely way to start the day!
ESPA Mandarin Lip Balm*
A bold statement, but I have found the nicest lip balm in the universe. I received this after attending the ProSerum event (read more here), and haven't used anything else on my lips since. A light, softening balm that appears to have banished the dry patch I get in the middle of my bottom lip for good, I can still feel this hours after application, I find balms normally last an hour max with me. The refreshing mandarin scent actually makes my breath feel fresher too, it really is a joy to use!

What products are you loving this month?

Labels: , ,