What's In My Bag?

'What's In My Bag' posts really are my favourite kind of posts to read and write, so I decided that switching to a new bag a little while ago was the perfect excuse to do another one! I bought this bag from New Look online, and when it arrived I was concerned it might be a little small, but discovered that it is in fact the perfect Mary Poppins bag, and cosily fits exactly everything I need! My everyday bag contents are:
Burgundy and Red Panel Mini Satchel - New Look
My iPhone,
Purse - Cath Kidston (similar design here)
Ticket Holder - Cath Kidston (similar design here)
Mirror - Cath Kidston 
iPad Mini - Case from eBay
Mandarin Lip Balm - ESPA
Current Lipstick - Topshop Lips in Nevada
Bath and Bodyworks Pocketbac antibacterial gel - eBay
Keys

I actually really like having a small bag, it leaves me with no room to stash scrunched up receipts and mayo packets, so keeps everything neat and tidy! If you have done a post like this recently, I'd love it if you could link me up, I'd love to read it!

Labels: , , ,