Potty About You

white stuff competition IMG_9917
White Stuff are one of my biggest loves. As a trainee teacher, their clothes are just perfect for work yet comfy enough to be casual and worn every day, and always have the most beautiful designs, patterns and fabrics involved. I was on a regular browse through the shop (seriously, this happens most weeks, sometimes more often) and came across this competition, and thought it was such a lovely idea I'd better share it! You pick up a free little terracotta pot in store, take it home and decorate it, upload a pic to their site and you could win a break for two in Devon including a four course meal at the wonderful River Cottage. I personally would love a little holiday, and the opportunity to eat at such a fantastic place would be rather lovely! But winning aside, I think the competition itself is a lot of fun. I let my inner child loose with the glitter and yet more gold paint, and made a pastel swirly pattern. Since it's for Valentines day, I popped our initials in too, and think I'll hand over my little pot to Loz on friday.
The pots are available in store, and more details and the competition entry page can be found here.

Labels: , , ,