Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists

IMG_1827 IMG_1823
You may have spotted that I spent some time up in London the other week. Now no trip to the big city would be complete with out a trip to Oxford Street, and I couldn't resist a wander around Victoria's Secret. Well, an hour and a whole lot of self restraint later, I walked out with a small bag, but had I a purse big enough, could have bought so much more. A three floored paradise of the most beautiful lingerie, fragrance, beauty, yoga wear, pjs etc you've ever seen, I will be making it a regular stop when I'm out and about in the capital in future. I came away with two of their fragrance mists and a body lotion later. Having heard so much about them in the blogosphere, I just had to try them out, and oh boy, I now see what the fuss is about! Floral and fruity scented sprays with the staying power of EDT, both of these fragrances are light, girly and make me so excited for summer. Not being perfume bottles, I'm happy to keep them in my purse too for top ups throughout the day. They look beautiful on my dressing table too, with the petal printed bottles making a lovely decoration. If you're not planning a trip to London any time soon, you can pick these up on ebay, just have a look here. I picked up Love Spell and Secret Charm, both particularly sweet scents, and can't get enough of either of them!

Labels: , , , ,