A Primark Haul

IMG_2590 IMG_2592 IMG_2595 IMG_2597
I go through a bit of a love-hate relationship with Primark. I absolutely love their bargains, but hate the madness that is going in to the shop at a busy time, as it can be a truly stressful experience. Recently I hadn't been too bothered about their stock either, I found the whole shop to be focusing on the trends of the moment that I either wasn't a fan of, or that really didn't suit me. Recently though, it's had a bit of a spring takeover, and I found myself falling in love with piece after piece I picked up. On a recent trip in I left with a large bag, so thought I'd better share what I picked up!
The total of the above 'haul' came to £31, and this also included a double fitted bed sheet (fairly boring so not pictured), which for the quantity of things I got is an absolutely bargain price! I only popped in to buy the sheet and a tshirt, but so many things grabbed my attention. I went for a boyfriend fit tee with dropped shoulders, oh so comfy and in this gorgeous pastel lilac shade, which was £3. I then found this cami top with halter straps which hangs so nicely, and a perfect wardrobe staple for summer, which was £2.50. I fell in love with this floral print button-through skirt (£6), which is the perfect length for me, even with my short legs (I'm 5'1), to wear around my waist and not be too short or too long.
My favourite things in this shop had to be the shoes, both of which are super comfy, and I can't wait for the weather to be warm enough to be wearing them every day. The peeptoe pair on the left were £6, and the woven sandals on the right were £8. I'm a size 2.5, and bought size threes, the pair on the left fit me perfectly, and the pair on the right are a little large but have an adjustable strap, just for future reference! Lastly I picked up the sunglasses for £1! Such bargains, and such lovely things too!
Have you picked up anything good in Primark lately?

Bloglovin || Twitter || Instagram
arrows

Labels: , , ,