Birthday Breakfast

IMG_4592 IMG_4585 IMG_4588 IMG_4596
Hello all! First off, I'd just like to say a huge thank you for all your lovely tweets and instagram comments yesterday, they made me smile so much and I had such a lovely day! Yesterday I turned the ripe old age of 21, and had such a wonderful time celebrating with friends and loved ones!
Loz and I got up (relatively) early and strolled down to the sea front, battling the elements as we went. It wouldn't be my birthday would a good British downpour! We went for breakfast at JB's, a cheesy American diner that if you haven't been yet, I'd definitely recommend it! With red leather booths and chairs, Elvis blasting out the jukebox and Tom and Jerry broadcast on big TV screens, it's hard not to have a huge smile on your face for the duration of your visit. I just love all the tacky americana decor, and the little touches like the Stars & Stripes planted in your stack of pancakes. I went for two huge pancakes with bacon and maple syrup, and french toast to share with Loz, who went for a much more refined Breakfast Bagel. It's safe to say we both cleaned our plates and left feeling absolutely full to bursting. It was such a lovely treat and a wonderful way to start the day! I then had a fairly relaxed day, with some friends coming round to barbecue in the evening, even in the pouring rain, and felt so lucky to spend a lovely day with the people I love! I'm looking forward to going home to family at the weekend to celebrate all over again, I'm one lucky lady!



 
Bloglovin || Twitter || Instagram
arrows

Labels: , , , ,