I can only apologise for what has turned into a week and a half of complete silence over here! I hadn't planned on it, but since we last spoke, it felt like everything that could have possibly happened in the last week went ahead and happened, all with added unplanned extras and complications. But hey, life is like that some times!
Just to catch up…
* I went to London 3 times in 4 days. I often forget how easy it is to get up to the capital from here, so it was a nice reminder of how simple the travel is, and all the possibilities of things to do that are actually so close!
* I saw the final night of Miranda Hart's stage tour with one of my oldest friends. It was such a nice treat, and such an entertaining, feel good show, and lovely to share with a good friend!
* I completed and handed in a huge uni project that has been over two years in the making. It got fairly stressful towards the end, so felt like a huge weight off my shoulders to get handed in.
* I was very lucky and got to have a sneaky peek at the new Christmas collections at The Body Shop. I can't wait to share it all with you! It was absolutely lovely to catch up with Lyndsay there too.
* I went home for the weekend and had a lovely time doing very little with my family and pups. Sometimes you just need a rest like that!
* I've been working on something secret, new and VERY exciting. I actually can't wait to share it with you! I haven't yet decided on what day it will pop up, but I'll definitely keep you posted on that.
* Perhaps my favourite part of all, I bought a new jumper. I know that sounds silly, but is there anything better than finding the perfect new winter jumper? I think not!
What have you guys been up to? If there's anything fab I've missed from the Blogosphere, I'd really appreciate you filling me in!
Labels: catchup, life, recently