Thankful

thankful
As an American born Brit, today I celebrate Thanksgiving along with my family and a whole lot of Americans everywhere! Although it's not that popular here, it's a wonderful occasion to get together with friends and family, and appreciate how many amazing things we have to be thankful for. I feel especially grateful at the moment as we're coming to the end of a pretty awesome year, so I thought I'd share some of mine...

I am thankful for...
* my lovely family, who I am seeing at the weekend
* my funny little house family and amazing boyfriend, who I am having dinner with this evening
* all of the amazing opportunities I have been lucky enough to experience so far this year
* the wonderful new friends I have met through blogging and am now lucky enough to call friends in real life
* every single comment, tweet, like or share from each and every one of you lovely readers
* the exciting times and new life changes that are rapidly approaching me

So if you're mentioned in one of the above, then thank you! What are you thankful for today?