Lovely Things #2

2lt1 2lt2

Heart On My Sleeve
Well, technically on my cup. I popped into Starbucks earlier in the week and my tea arrived with sweet little hearts down the side! It made me smile. I'm also completely in love with their limited edition Valentine's cards, I couldn't resist picking up a few!

Flowers
My lovely boyfriend appeared home with two beautiful bunches of pink and purple tulips and a giant handful of daffodils, which opened into the most gorgeous bouquet of sunshine. He said that people shouldn't wait for Valentine's Day to give flowers, which was absolutely lovely, and then surprised me on Saturday morning with a dozen red roses, and nearly made me cry. I've felt so lucky to have spent the week surrounded by beautiful blooms, and they make me smile whenever I catch a glance of them. He's a keeper!

The Last Hurrah
On Friday, I passed and therefore completed what I hope to be the last exam I ever take. It was a rather nasty mental arithmetic test as a part of my degree, and thanks to my rather colossal lack of enthusiasm and confidence when it comes to maths, it's taken me the best part of 3 years to get it done. So getting it out of the way is a rather spectacular, weight lifting feeling!

What lovely things have you been up to this week?


Labels: ,