Lovely Things #3

lt3

London Lovin'
Loz and I took a little trip up to London recently, which was rather lovely. I had an event in the evening and sadly he couldn't stay long, so we used our little bit of spare time to have a wander around Victoria and popped along to Buckingham Palace. It was actually a whole lot of fun to play tourists for a little while, and we realised we should definitely do it more often. We live so near to London but only visit a few times a year, and there's a whole lot left to explore, so we are definitely going to plan in some more adventures!

Selfridges
After Loz left, I had a little bit of time to kill so managed to fit in a sneaky bit of shopping. I can't visit the city without a trip to Selfridges, but was very good and resisted the Beauty Hall for once! Instead I ended up in the Stationery Hall and fell in love! I resisted spending all my money on pretty Kate Spade, Rifle Paper Co and Sugar Paper LA goodies, but couldn't resist treating myself to the super cute Ooh La La keyring from Shop Ban.do. I've followed them online for ages and have a wishlist as long as my arm but just can't face the ginormous international shipping costs, so was over the moon when I found them in the UK. There was so much I wanted to pick up but managed to resist, but will definitely be back after I've saved up a little more! I also picked up some pastel coloured Filofax paper, and a rather gorgeous looking little bar of chocolate as a super sneaky treat!

Liberty
I thought I'd done really well with not being too spendy, but then Liberty happened. I'd never actually been in before, but walking through the door initiated full on kid-in-a-candy-store mode! If you've never been in then I recommend you book a trip now, it was the most wonderful place to shop! I picked up some cute cards for decorating my office and some magic donut sticky notes from the Stationery room. In the stunning Beauty room, I picked up a new Long Wear Gel Eyeliner to replace an empty one, and something new to try, Pixi's Glow Tonic, which I am looking forward to trying out and will report back with some more thoughts on that soon!

Labels: , , , , , , ,