Lovely Things #7

lt7 lt73 lt72 In all honesty, this week hasn't felt so lovely. With a combination of assessments, observations and a nasty sore throat, it's been harder than usual to focus on the positives. That being said, I've found this post so helpful in trying to bring out the best bits, and when you stop and think, there are always plenty of lovely things going on. So, this week...

* My Dad popped down to see us and very kindly took us out for dinner, which was a real treat after a busy day when I really didn't feel like cooking! It was lovely to spend some time with him too, as I wasn't expecting to be able to see family for another few weeks at the earliest.

* Little things, like a sweet scented candle, an iced coffee and a new magazine. All of these little treats made me feel a lot better when I was stuck in bed feeling rather sorry for myself.

* Rest. It's hard to stop sometimes, and although being ill has it's obvious negatives, needing to stop and rest and do nothing else really wasn't so bad!


This week on the internet, I've been loving...


*Jaye's Erin Condren Planner. So much planner envy right there, and I absolutely adore how she decorates hers!

*Sophie's desk, and her whole blog in general. She takes the most gorgeous pictures, make sure to check out her instagram too!

*This cute little banner reminder by Cheekyboo. You totally are!


What are your lovely things from this week?

Labels: , ,