So I'm not feeling so great about the fact that it's been 10 whole days since my last blog post. I've been rather busy and sadly the blog was the first thing to be push aside; isn't it funny how life can just suddenly get in the way? Anyway though, I'm back with lots of lovely posts this week, and something super special and exciting coming on Saturday 1st August (pop that date in your diaries!), which is all rather lovely. In the mean time though, I thought I'd share some snaps of what I've been up to lately; sadly I've been so swept up I've forgotten to take my camera out anywhere with me recently, so we'll just have to make do with these phone pictures instead. These are the instagrams that just didn't quite make the cut, but that doesn't make them any less lovely! So, recently I've been...
1) Spending a sunny afternoon at the bandstand. Isn't it funny how you only visit some parts of your own town when you're showing them to someone new? I must make more of an effort to visit these lovely places just because, as otherwise I think it can be easy to take your home for granted!
2) Buying rather cute candles in Primark. This sweet little jar smells fresh and fruity and was a bit of a bargain at £3.00!
3) Liberty flowers! I just can't make my way through London without swinging by Liberty, and Wednesday's trip up to the big city was no exception!
4) Recent purchases. I recently got rid of a whole load of old clothes and then found myself without any tops, which proved to be a great excuse for a little Abercrombie splurge! They are all fairly similar but oh-so-soft, and I think will make great everyday style staples!
5) & 6) - Brunching at Bills! Loz's Mum came down to stay for the weekend which was so lovely, and we all went out for an amazing Brunch in Lewes. Bills is always delicious, so no surprises there!
7) & 8) - More Lewes snaps - it's just such a pretty town! When the sun is shining with bright blue sky, I can't think of a lovelier place to wander through on a Sunday afternoon.
9) We tried to walk off our brunch with a stroll along the Seven Sisters Country Park, which if you haven't visited, I'd definitely recommend. Absolutely stunning views and the most beautiful little cove beach, I think it might be one of my favourite places on the south coast.
What have you been up to recently?
Labels: adventures, life, recently