So we may have reached the end of my favourite month, but we're still firmly in my top three! I love (nearly) everything about this time of year, it's such a great time to start cosying up indoors before the winter weather fully sets in, and there are always so many lovely things to be done! Just a few of my favourite things...
1. Festive drinks - hot spiced fruit juices, sweet coffee syrups and cinnamon on just about everything
2. Blankets, the fluffier the better!
3. Decorations - not necessarily putting the tree up just yet, but there's always room for fairy lights
4. Cosy movie nights - wintery films on a cold evening in
5. Frost and dew on spiders webs on a chilly morning
6. Winter boots and chunky socks
7. Foggy mornings with hot coffee and toasty porridge
8. Pie! Pumpkin, pecan, apple, and anything you can find wrapped in pastry
9. Pine scented candles
10. Unpacking a box of hats and gloves and putting away your shorts for another year
11. Popping into the shops after work for a sneaky bit of Christmas shopping
12. Fleece pyjamas and flannel sheets
13. Bubble baths with fizzing bath bombs as the sun comes up
14. Big knitted jumpers that feel like a hug when it's cold out
15. Listening to Christmas songs far too early in the year
16. Scarves so big they double as a blanket
17. Berry toned lipstick and burgundy nail polish
18. Sneaking in as much gold glitter to your life as you possibly can
19. Sparklers and fireworks on dark, cold nights
20. Switching all the lights off, lighting all the candles and snuggling under a blanket with a mug of hot chocolate!
What are your favourite things about this time of year? I'd love to hear your list!