Sunday Thoughts: Slippers

slippers Today I have very little to report. Nothing at all has changed since yesterday, I'm still (slowly) ploughing through my essay with the hope of finishing it today. Other than that, I'm shuffling about on my fluffy carpet in my pjs and fluffy slippers. Despite having nothing interesting to share or say, I wanted to put up a blog post anyway, and quite liked this photo I took of my slippers. Some people might call it unnecessary or boring, but you know what? I did it anyway.

I guess it's the online equivalent of eating squirty cream straight from the nozzle. I'm a grown-ass lady and I do what I want, and all that. I think that might just have to be my motto for 2015. Does it make you happy? Then you should probably do that. It's something I've had to try really hard at, doing things for me, and not doing things because I think other people think I should. Worrying about what other people think about what you're doing is actually a really silly thing to do, especially if it's creating a barrier to your happiness. I think we should all make sure we do something that we want to do, even if for no other reason than you just want to do it, every once in a while. So here's to more sassy ladies doing what they want in 2015! Anyway, need that quote in a print? I think we all do. You can find it here: Etsy // EmilyMcDowellDraws



Happy Sunday!



Labels: